Applications for enrolment at all year levels follow the Department of Education and Training (DET) Placement Policy. For more information, see our Enrolment Policy
Applications are considered when an enrolment submission is made online
You can check if Koonung Secondary College is your neighbourhood school on the DET Find my School website.
How to apply?
To apply for a place in Years 8–12:
- Complete the Enrolment form
- The Enrolment Officer will contact you when your application has been submitted and will ask for supporting documents. The supporting documents should show the same address and parent’s/carer’s name as recorded on the school enrolment application form. Supporting documents include:
- Your rental agreement or unconditional contract of sale AND
- A copy of two of the following:
- Electoral enrolment confirmation
- Council Rates Notice
- Other official documentation that demonstrates permanent residency at that address such as driver’s licence, health care card or utility bill.