Enrol Years 8-12

Applications for enrolment at all year levels follow the Department of Education and Training (DET) Placement Policy. For more information, see our Enrolment Policy

Applications are considered when an enrolment submission is made online
You can check if Koonung Secondary College is your neighbourhood school on the DET Find my School website.

How to apply

To apply for a place in Years 8–12:

  • Complete the Enrolment form
  • The Enrolment Officer will contact you when your application has been submitted and will ask for supporting documents. Supporting documents include:
  1. Rental agreements or unconditional contract of sale
  2. A copy of two of the following:
    • Electoral enrolment confirmation 
    • Council Rates Notices 
    • Other official documentation that demonstrates permanent residency at that address such as driver’s licence, health care card or utility bill.

    Documents should show the same address and parent’s/carer’s name as recorded on the school enrolment application form.